1. Download our Official Android App: Forums for Android!

Support Predictive text & auto-replace options disappeared from Samsung Keyboard settings.

Discussion in 'Android Devices' started by Namortsa1982, Jul 6, 2016.

1. Namortsa1982

Namortsa1982 Lurker
    None

Jul 6, 2016
    Male
    Independent music producer, recording artist.
    Halifax, Nova Scotia, Canada.
    The other night I was typing a text message on my Samsung Galaxy S6 Edge using the built in Samsung keyboard and the predictive text bar disappeared.
    I went into the setting for the keyboard and predictive text and auto-replace are completely gone.
    Then I went into the application manager to reset the keyboard and it wasn't showing up.

I know there are many other keyboards that are probably better but I like how simple and quick it is. Personally I find a lot of other keyboards laggy due to having many features. I just want the one made for my phone to work properly.
    I will upload screenshots of my settings and application manager and a screenshot from my friends S6 with the settings.

Thanks!

Attached Files:

Advertisement

#1 Namortsa1982, Jul 6, 2016
    Last edited: Jul 6, 2016

Samsung Galaxy S6 Edge

The Samsung Galaxy S6 Edge was released in 2015, and offered a curved display versus the standard flat panel found in the standard Galaxy S6. The device features a 5.1-inch display, 3GB of RAM, up to 128GB of storage, and a 16MP rear-facing camera.