1. Are you ready for the Galaxy S20? Here is everything we know so far!

(Preferably Free) fax app

Discussion in 'Android Apps & Games' started by deltaforce, Apr 24, 2012.

1. deltaforce

deltaforce Android Enthusiast

Hello folks,

Even though technology is progressing, we are still stuck with these old faxes, so I am looking for an app that will let me send and receive free faxes. I use it rarely hence a free app or one time fee app is welcome.

There are loads of options to send faxes from PC like
    Fax Zero
    Got Free Fax
    Send Free Fax

But could not find any where I could receive one. eFax offers some solutions but don't want to scatter receiving and sending, so a suggestion for such app is welcome.

Thanks in advance.

1. Download the Forums for Android™ app!

Download

2. Hectorfinn

Hectorfinn Lurker

How does a free fax service work? I'm a new user and I would like to know more about this free fax service.

3. Xavier Black

Xavier Black Android Expert

It's free because you can send a one page a day free..every single days..other wise you pay for it..I've used the not free version of it for a while already..and I like it a lot.

It works overseas too..

Attached Files:

ocnbrze likes this.
  4. Xavier Black

You dl the app..you enter an email address..then you are registered..then you can send a one single page every day..every 24 hours..if you want more you enter you debit card..for $10 you get 50 faxes..but in the mid time if you send just one page faxes..they don't count against your 50 ones..

That's a sweet deal..and I'm not the owner..just so you know..I just love that app

5. Hectorfinn

Hectorfinn Lurker

I also would like to know more about using free fax service. If there anything which I can try for free please let me know. Thanks!

6. Xavier Black

I already told you..you can send a free one page a day to any country in the globe..what else to know?

Hectorfinn likes this.
  7. Hectorfinn

Hectorfinn Lurker

Thanks a lot for your reply. Actually, I need to send a few more not only one page. I found cocofax a few days ago to send free fax and explore it. Going to try this free cocofax service. Let see and wait for the result.