1. Are you ready for the Galaxy S20? Here is everything we know so far!

Premia for $29

Discussion in 'Android Devices' started by davism, Jun 28, 2013.

1. davism

davism Member

I haven't seen any mention in the forums of this, but in Dallas you can get this phone for $29 in store. The rebate is instant. You can't keep your old number, requires new service activation.

1. Download the Forums for Android™ app!

Download

2. FaygoCola313

FaygoCola313 Lurker

Thats what i payed for mine (well $30) through MetroPCS. $150 phone down from $170 before this deal, $130 off with new service. Paid a $10 premium fee or some bullshit but was worth it. The deal before this was $100 off when the price was $170 but didnt have to be new number.

3. Tokenpoke

Tokenpoke Android Expert

Send yo mamma straight up to the sto.... lol

4. Thatdad

Thatdad Android Expert

They have been having this for a little bit. Got mine for $30 on June 1. I got mine in Burleson however.

5. luismorales7

luismorales7 Lurker

California is where i got mine

6. Thatdad

Thatdad Android Expert

How much was it in California?

7. akazecks

akazecks Newbie

I called around the stores in my area and they did not have it. I had to by it for 40 bucks off some guy on craigslist.

8. Thatdad

Thatdad Android Expert

I think for the most part their discontinuing it.

9. well, that was short-lived :D I heard that the Premia 4G would be the last new CDMA device that MetroPCS would sell. Too bad that it's almost over for this phone, but Huawei seriously tarnished their reputation with the last two phones Metro sold before the Premia... Nobody wants to buy the brand, despite the Premia being a pretty decent phone for the money.

10. luismorales7

luismorales7 Lurker

30$

Huawei Premia 4G Forum

Features and specs are not yet known.

unknown
Release Date
Reviews