1. Are you ready for the Galaxy S20? Here is everything we know so far!

Premium retailer special order

Discussion in 'Android Devices' started by bxtzd3, Sep 5, 2011.

1. bxtzd3

bxtzd3 Well-Known Member

just called the store up the road from my job and she said they will due a special order for me and that will hold the phone until i get there. she also doesnt know if they are getting them due to it being a holiday and the order lady is out. but now i dont have to rush in the am and all you other folks can due the same.

i am also trying to get the same costco deal. she said when they get pricing she can she what they can do.:D

1. Download the Forums for Android™ app!

Download

2. johnlgalt

johnlgalt Antidisestablishmentarian

So, you're ordering (pre-ordering) from CostCo?

3. bxtzd3

bxtzd3 Well-Known Member

no. im getting it from a premium retailer. but im trying to get them to price match.

4. Jeffery

Jeffery Android Enthusiast

your answer is ambiguous... i.e. what retailer, does that include the bundle, etc.

5. bxtzd3

bxtzd3 Well-Known Member

its a store front prem retail. not like best buy or radio shack. i think its rtx? i pass it all the time but usually like doing business with the corp stores. but my buddy just made manager of a prem retailer 2 hrs away and he said there a good store so im going to try them. hope i dont get screwed.

6. Jeffery

Jeffery Android Enthusiast

wasn't being rude, just curious if I had other options in Naples, FL

7. elcameano

elcameano Well-Known Member

I did the same thing last week at my local Verizon store. They did do the special order deal but wouldn't price match. They said the only thing they might do was a buy one get one free but was not sure yet.....

8. bxtzd3

bxtzd3 Well-Known Member

is the get one free a iphone? wife wants that one

Motorola Droid Bionic Forum

The Motorola Droid Bionic release date was September 2011. Features and Specs include a 4.3" inch screen, 8MP camera, 1GB RAM, TI OMAP 4430 processor, and 1735mAh battery.

September 2011
Release Date
Reviews