• After 15+ years, we've made a big change: Android Forums is now Early Bird Club. Learn more here.

Premuim & forums!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Hey guys,

If you guys have read my intro then you should know that i've made like 5 forums already and i was just looking at the premium membership. It cost like $5 for 1 months and i wanted to give it a go, Sadly i am only 15 and dont have a paypal account and my partens dont trust the internet bank..

So i was wondering if there was someone out there who could buy me a premium account and in return i'll give you a forum, i'll also advertise the forum for you and also help you out if you need help.

I am doing it all for $5, Which is a bargin!

Huzzy

Another suggestion for you Huzzy...

Here in the U.S. many credit card providers now offer Prepaid Visa cards for purchase in local retail stores. I believe I noted in another thread that you were from the UK. Maybe check some of your local retailers to see if someone is selling one of these rechargable Visa cards. When you find one you could then use it to purchase your premium membership.

Reactions: Huzzy
Upvote 0
Hi Huzzy, yes I like to help you but will require assistance on your behalf.

You see I am a Nigerian prince, the younger brother to Prince Abu Abacha. I have inherited a large sum of 35,000,000 US dollars and looking to unload assets with a trustworthy individual. If you could please forward me your account details, I will give you 10% which will be more than enough to cover your 5 dollar membership fees.

Upvote 0
Hi Huzzy, yes I like to help you but will require assistance on your behalf.

You see I am a Nigerian prince, the younger brother to Prince Abu Abacha. I have inherited a large sum of 35,000,000 US dollars and looking to unload assets with a trustworthy individual. If you could please forward me your account details, I will give you 10% which will be more than enough to cover your 5 dollar membership fees.

Heeeeeeeyyy... you already offered ME this sum of money! No fair you double crossing Prince you!!!

Upvote 0
What does the premium membership here do for us anyway? I personally don't ever sign up for premium memberships on any of the forums I frequent because I've always found it to be a waste of money. But I really don't know what premium membership gets you here. What does it?

The benefits for us is that we continue to have a quality site with no degradation ... and you must be talking about Prince Abayo Abacha, I'm his younger brother Abu :)

Upvote 0
Hey shawn1224,

I see, i am really happy to meet a person as kind as you. I do hope this isnt a scam or anything. Is it possible for you to give the money to the people and tell them to give me the membership, Also in return i'd love to help you out and make you a forum, just tell me what url you want, whats the forums name, and i'll let you know when i am finished! I'll ask you to register and also give you a tutorial over the admin system so you know how to go around stuff.

I was wondering if you were muslim cos normaly muslims names are like abu etc etc, just though i'd mention it as i am muslim too.

To keep in contact with me you can contact me at

huz_786@live.co.uk

The best and fastes way to get with me would be via MSN or the private messageing system on this forum.

Thanks alot for your help,

Huzzy.

Upvote 0
Status
Not open for further replies.

BEST TECH IN 2023

We've been tracking upcoming products and ranking the best tech since 2007. Thanks for trusting our opinion: we get rewarded through affiliate links that earn us a commission and we invite you to learn more about us.

Smartphones