• After 15+ years, we've made a big change: Android Forums is now Early Bird Club. Learn more here.

Prestigio tablet Password

prestigio

Lurker
Dec 26, 2012
I got my Prestigio Multipad 8.0 Ultra Duo yesterday, and I set a password on it. I forgot the password and when i enter it 5 times, no 'reset password' button comes up....I have tried to reboot it (pressing lock button and volume + and - buttons) and I have tried to remember the password, but i cant. Help?

First off welcome to the site :)

I have moved this thread into the General Tablet Talk forums to receive some better assistance.

The only way to unlock your device would be using your Gmail account to recover the password or by factory resetting the device by booting into recovery.

Now I am not familiar with your device but in general, by pressing the Volume Up/Down then holding the power should get you in recovery mode.

Hope this helps :)

Upvote 0

BEST TECH IN 2023

We've been tracking upcoming products and ranking the best tech since 2007. Thanks for trusting our opinion: we get rewarded through affiliate links that earn us a commission and we invite you to learn more about us.

Smartphones