1. Are you ready for the Galaxy S20? Here is everything we know so far!

Prettty sure I got trolled on Facebook!!

Discussion in 'Off Topic' started by tommy_ed, Feb 1, 2011.

1. tommy_ed

tommy_ed Android Expert

[​IMG]This kid added me on facebook about a month ago. I don't really know him other than seeing him around town maybe once or twice. I was having a bad day and I think he "trolled" me.
    Decide for yourself:

well that turned into about 50 comments of an argument about absolutely nothing. Then he got personal and I started to get heated so I decided to write a blog entry in his honor. After looking at his profile I immediately knew how easy it was going to be to make fun of this guy. He's obsessed with ICP and drawing pictures of skulls and flames and shit. He even paints his face like a clown. All the pictures were actually from his page. Except for the Braveheart ones I added later. :D Anyways.... hilarity ensued:

Well, as you can see that little post turned into 291 comments of pure hate :eek: hahaha

yes i know this is a little childish, but funny nonetheless!! :p

[​IMG]

1. Download the Forums for Android™ app!

Download

2. Vihzel

Vihzel Destroying Balls Everyday

You could've just taken him off your Facebook.

3. tommy_ed

tommy_ed Android Expert

i did

4. shawn1224

shawn1224 Ex CEO-DNPSEA foundation

The blog seems a bit overkill. It just looks like you sunk down to his level. I mean what did he say that was personal that got you so heated?

He sounds like a typical apple fan-boy but that's to be expected.

5. gallandof

gallandof Android Expert

party pooper :p

6. Vihzel

Mmmhmmm! I'm calling the cops!

7. tommy_ed

tommy_ed Android Expert

ehh pretty much all my blogs are overkill hahaha :p it was more for comedy than anything

8. shawn1224

shawn1224 Ex CEO-DNPSEA foundation

This line was pretty funny. It's like the ultimate trump card, I might have to borrow it sometime. LOL

"I'm going to say, you sir should realize you're a fat, fake, gelatinous waste of monkey spunk."

NYCHitman1 and ScorpDX like this.
  9. mancow

mancow Well-Known Member

Seems like the guy was just trying to have a friendly debate at first. Why freak out on him? :thinking:

10. bigbadwulff

bigbadwulff Android Expert

Sounds like you threw gas on a fire...

11. Vihzel

People read blogs on Facebook!?!?!

12. ElasticNinja

ElasticNinja Android Expert

lol at you windows users

13. tommy_ed

tommy_ed Android Expert

did you read where i mentioned there were about 50 comments after the ones posted? it got heated. how many times have you seen a debate on this forum do the same thing? it starts out apples vs. oranges, and somehow ends up me vs. you. i told him to drop it and he refused. so yes, i then sunk to his level. and loved every second of it! lol

IOWA and NYCHitman1 like this.
  14. mycaermita

mycaermita Member

Haha lol that was actually very funny. But yea, you should've just ignored him or something. It's not a nice thing to see on the internet.

15. 3devious

3devious Android Expert

That was kinda funny.

It reminds me of the saying that you should never wrestle a pig because the pig loves it and you both end up covered in ...uh ...mud. ;)

16. Outlaw71

Outlaw71 Android Expert

Is this what they consider a 'school yard' fight these days?

17. Stuntman

Stuntman Android Expert

I think both of you got a little overboard here.

18. tommy_ed

tommy_ed Android Expert

you can't even read what he wrote, are you referring to him spending $2,000 on image editing/graphic design software to make ******ed tribal symbols/his name with flames behind it? if so, then yes I agree, he went a little overboard lol

and as i mentioned before, my blogs usually tend to cross the line, although most people find it humorous. I am the "IOWA" of facebook! ;)

EDIT: really, they censor the word r-e-t-a-r-d but not shit, ass, etc? bahaha

19. Stuntman

Stuntman Android Expert

Sorry, I guess I'm one of the few that didn't get your humour in this instance. :thinking: I can see why you wanted to get back at him. He is rather annoying and I guess he really got to you.

Censors tend to be inconsistent sometimes. One site I'm on would censor "ass" in class or assume. You get something like, "I ***ume you mean..."

20. tommy_ed

tommy_ed Android Expert

not really, i write similar things all the time, he just pretty much volunteered for it! like i said it was more for a laugh than anything else