1. Are you ready for the Galaxy S20? Here is everything we know so far!

pREVAIL dEAD

Discussion in 'Android Devices' started by charlynn42, Sep 16, 2011.

1. charlynn42

charlynn42 Lurker

pLZ HELP MY SAMSUNG PREVAil had shabby 9 and kernal until a sam update downloaded....now it wont even pwer up ...is there an hope

Advertisement

2. hroark13

hroark13 Android Expert
    Recognized Developer

charlynn42 likes this.
  3. benwalburn

benwalburn Android Enthusiast

You got an update notification while running shabbymod? That's really odd. It's even stranger that the update did something.

Anyways, try getting into recovery and flashing the nandroid you should have made at some point. If that doesn't work, hail odin

charlynn42 likes this.
  4. charlynn42

charlynn42 Lurker

thanks had to buy a new one....now new problem.....whats com.phoneupdater12....is it what i think it is and which is an invasion of privacy??? any tips on tracking the tracker who put it on my phone....? some heads are gonna roll

5. Purponic

Purponic Well-Known Member

Sounds like the Feds are on to you! You need to wrap your phone in tinfoil to stop them from getting a GPS fix on your location then throw it off a bridge. If you have a computer its probably bugged too. You need to wrap that in tinfoil also then throw it out the window. This will disable any tracking hardware already installed. Next you need to make a tin foil hat and put it on. This will block all incoming gamma neutron reactor rays and stop the evil mind control machine dead in its tracks.

A word of caution though my friend you need to be very careful trying to track the tracker they have eyes and ears everywhere....

charlynn42 and Addacus like this.
  6. danielmike

danielmike Well-Known Member

hahahaha he's serious better listen lol

charlynn42 likes this.
  7. Addacus

Addacus Well-Known Member

Cool story bro.

charlynn42 likes this.
  8. charlynn42

charlynn42 Lurker

FEDS? FOR ME? funny.. ..i was thinkin more like the ex pshyco boyfriend..i can only assume ur joking.

9. Addacus

Addacus Well-Known Member

I think he meant it, tbh. You should do a background check and make sure you don't have any pending major felonies for electronic crimes.

charlynn42 likes this.
  10. charlynn42

charlynn42 Lurker

wth is an electronic crime?

11. new optimus

new optimus Android Expert

I would say this thread........... j/k

I think most people posting here are joking around, I hope you, the original poster understand that.

Addacus and charlynn42 like this.
  12. new optimus

new optimus Android Expert

I think, and I stress this is just an opinion your phone got the over the air update, for EE14 modem and extra's that was just the running process to do it.

charlynn42 likes this.