• After 15+ years, we've made a big change: Android Forums is now Early Bird Club. Learn more here.
Hey, LV90, Im thru GR everyday delivering bulk plastics,(NOT A RSI DRIVER, but if you look at my home location direction from you, youll figure out our name) and I seem to have good signal, but my downloads suck.

Are you hoggin all my data?

Please consider sharing that data with me while im in town, lol. M-F, usually from 7-4 depending on my run. lol

Thanks,
your fellow prevail geeker,
Dj

Upvote 0
LMAO! Actually, I'm in standale/allandale during the times you mentioned. So, its not me... :D:p
Most of the city has crap for DL speeds. I'm just lucky enough to be in a location that gets up to 2.5 Mbps.
(Mind you I said UP TO... during peak its been down to about 500 kbps, which isnt terrible, but I definitely don't try to download any new ROMs during that time;) )

Upvote 0
bump2.jpg

Upvote 0

BEST TECH IN 2023

We've been tracking upcoming products and ranking the best tech since 2007. Thanks for trusting our opinion: we get rewarded through affiliate links that earn us a commission and we invite you to learn more about us.

Smartphones