• After 15+ years, we've made a big change: Android Forums is now Early Bird Club. Learn more here.

Prevent duplicates in the call log

colman

Lurker
Apr 22, 2010
Is there an app (or better, a way within Android) to prevent the same contact from showing the the call log more than once? I talk mainly to the same few people, with a few others scattered between, and it would be nice if I had the option to see each contact only once in the call log. (Maybe have the call times viewable if I open the contact's entry in the call log.)
Thanks.

Welcome to the forum! :D

Well, that can happen, if the app is not free and the paid Market is not available in your area, or if the app is for a version of Android that's newer than what you have on your phone (unfortunately, AndroLib doesn't show (probably can't see) what version you'd need), or possibly if you or your phone is having a bad hair day. :eek:

Try again next week, if it's still not there then it probably won't be. But it's a free app, so you could ask somebody to download it and send you the APK file.

Reactions: colman
Upvote 0

BEST TECH IN 2023

We've been tracking upcoming products and ranking the best tech since 2007. Thanks for trusting our opinion: we get rewarded through affiliate links that earn us a commission and we invite you to learn more about us.

Smartphones