1. Are you ready for the Galaxy S20? Here is everything we know so far!

PRI and NV 1.77 Downgrade from 1.90

Discussion in 'Android Devices' started by jiggy79, May 18, 2011.

1. jiggy79

jiggy79 Well-Known Member

Has anyone sucessfully downgrade to 1.77 PRI & NV from 1.90. My battery life is terrible with the stock battery and as well the extended battery.

1. Download the Forums for Android™ app!

Download

2. ocnbrze

ocnbrze DON'T PANIC!!!!!!!!!

i would not try downgrading your pri and nv just yet. have you tried any custom kernels? if not try netarchy toastmod for sense and tiamat for aosp. i have not downgrade and i am getting the best battery life to date. check out my setuo in my sig. also you can get the kernels in ref#2 of my sig as well.

3. tooill

tooill Member

i downgraded, i had to for virus Gengersense, but my battery doesnt seem to have digressed. what you should try doing is flash the update before the rom, reboot ur phone, thatl make sure it sleeps (thats what i read, may apply to w.e rom ur using) and then going ahead to flashing your rom.

(do at ur own risk im not responsible lol, i did it that way in mines and it worked perfectly, thats why i thought i should share it with u)

4. evomattnc

evomattnc Android Expert

i flashed it after the fact on ginger sense after i realized the phone wasnt sleeping at all. Worked fine just wiped cache and dalvik and went...

HTC EVO 4G Forum

The HTC EVO 4G release date was June 2010. Features and Specs include a 4.3" inch screen, 8MP camera, 512GB RAM, Snapdragon S1 processor, and 1500mAh battery.

June 2010
Release Date
Reviews