• After 15+ years, we've made a big change: Android Forums is now Early Bird Club. Learn more here.
Incredible HD scheduled to be released 11/23. Explains why they've been doing the BOGO, trying to deplete their inventory. Personally, I just got my Inc last Friday because I got it for free and IMO it's still the best phone out for VZW at ths time.

That makes sense, thanks. I don't know why, but the Incredible HD wasn't really on my radar screen. I don't know if my wife wants the big screen. She has rejected the Droid X, for example.

Upvote 0
It's $0.01 at amazon.com... not quite free but close as you're gonna get. Neither bestbuy or amazon can do annual upgrades though, just FYI.

Amazon.com: HTC DROID INCREDIBLE Android Phone (Verizon Wireless): Cell Phones & Accessories

Actually, that's not correct. I don't know about Amazon, but Best Buy does do upgrades. Unfortunately, when we went last Friday, my wife was about 3 weeks away from her upgrade. Verizon was willing to cut her some slack, but BB could not.

Upvote 0
Actually, that's not correct. I don't know about Amazon, but Best Buy does do upgrades. Unfortunately, when we went last Friday, my wife was about 3 weeks away from her upgrade. Verizon was willing to cut her some slack, but BB could not.

Yes they do upgrades.. I'm talking about an early upgrade on the two year contracts. Verizon stores let you do it after 12 months on a 2-year contract if you have a plan that's $49.99 or higher. Annual upgrades only work on primary lines though.

Upvote 0

BEST TECH IN 2023

We've been tracking upcoming products and ranking the best tech since 2007. Thanks for trusting our opinion: we get rewarded through affiliate links that earn us a commission and we invite you to learn more about us.

Smartphones