• After 15+ years, we've made a big change: Android Forums is now Early Bird Club. Learn more here.

Prices dropping

Status
Not open for further replies.
What is the difference? How do you know it is "Asian"? I ordered one from Amazon - GoPowerUp LLC - BuyBuy Online. What should I be looking for when it comes??

I've tried ordering from Amazon twice and both times got the Asian model. They have a sticker on the side stating "authorized for Singapore" and a Singapore Warranty card. Not only does Motorola not honor the Warranty but you will not get the U.S. updates like ICS.

I sent them both back and bought direct from Moto for only $40 more than the Grey market Amazon is peddling. Amazon will not do anything about these vendors no matter how many complaints, so Caveat Emptor!

Upvote 0
Seeing as how Android is open... don't you think it will super easy to download/install a ridiculous amount of games to your phone? Think about how many simple flash games are out there.

Will android users immediately have a huge pool of mobile games to choose from or do these developers have to design games specifically for Android?

And to think I bought mine for 349.99+ tax...

Upvote 0
Reactions: WA_Bob
Upvote 0
Status
Not open for further replies.

BEST TECH IN 2023

We've been tracking upcoming products and ranking the best tech since 2007. Thanks for trusting our opinion: we get rewarded through affiliate links that earn us a commission and we invite you to learn more about us.

Smartphones