• After 15+ years, we've made a big change: Android Forums is now Early Bird Club. Learn more here.

Root Prime rom: UPDATED 3/5/12{ADDED REBOOT,RECOVERY,AND DOWNLOAD OPTIONS TO POWER BUTTON MENU}

Wow, this sounds exciting! Can't wait until I learn how to root my SPH-M930 2.3.6 and install custom ROMS!

There's multiple people on here that are willing to help teach and assist if you're in need. PM me after you read up on it if you still need help. Thanks to mavrikmeetcat, loota, and chevanlol360 I now understand more than I could of ever learned on. My own.

Upvote 0
Very sorry to hear this Dave, sad
frown.gif
to see you go! Good luck! hope to see you around the fourms. ;)

Upvote 0
NOOOOO!!!! If he just gets a divorce it would fix everything!

Seriously though, sorry to hear that. He did the right thing, been there, did that, and lost everything. However, I bounced back, have a new family and am happy. :)

So is it now property of the community or someone specific?

Yeah he did make the right choice and when i asked him why he left earlier in the year he also added that anyone can do anything with it.

Very sorry to hear this Dave, sad
frown.gif
to see you go! Good luck! hope to see you around the fourms. ;)

Lol hes been gone for about 4 months now or more.

Reactions: ChickenMonkee
Upvote 0

BEST TECH IN 2023

We've been tracking upcoming products and ranking the best tech since 2007. Thanks for trusting our opinion: we get rewarded through affiliate links that earn us a commission and we invite you to learn more about us.

Smartphones