1. Download our Official Android App: Forums for Android!

Print from Android Mobiles (new ???)

Discussion in 'Introductions' started by John_MH, Oct 10, 2011.

1. John_MH

John_MH Lurker
    None

Oct 10, 2011
    I registered because someone asked about setting up 'fastmail' email account on HTC Desire. I set up such an account a year plus ago for HTC Wildfire - I can't remeber the details but I did not have to as it took 2 munuites and there were no complex setting - have used it ever since w/o problem. It is advisable to click on 'Standard diaply' option at bottom of page becos Desire will handle the PC style perfectly well and meantime
    the space overall and for each message is given whereas it is not visible under the (default) mobile 'phone format.
    I am personally interested in printing to a wi-fi printer from my Wildfire - probably by making the mobile a wi-fi source as well as 'sending' to printer? Otherwise will look for utilities or other information. - JMH

Advertisement

2. lunatic59

lunatic59 Moderati ergo sum

Jun 12, 2010
    Male
    IT
    Pennsylvania
    Welcome to Android Forums, John.

I use an app called PrinterShare which requires the premium key to access local wifi printers. It's a little pricey, but it works great with my printers. Not all wifi printers are compatible, so it's best to check before you buy.