• After 15+ years, we've made a big change: Android Forums is now Early Bird Club. Learn more here.

Print to a hanheld printer from Web on an Android device

• Thread starter Android Question
  • Start date
A

Android Question

Hello,

I like to get some advice about printing fram web on Android to an HandHeld printer.

1) Do you know a good handheld printer device?
2) Which app to use for printing?
3) Bluetooth ore Wifi?
4) Can I print PDF driectly from the web browser or?
5) Which web browser is preferred?

For a handhelp printer it depends on what exactly you are looking for. Judging by the fact you want to print PDF's you would need a printer capable of printer full pages. Something like PlanOn appears to be perfect for that. It uses bluetooth like most to go printers. It is monochrome, but not bad for a mobile printer. I believe that with there app here https://play.google.com/store/apps/details?id=com.dynamixsoftware.printhand.premium&hl=en you can share pretty much anything on your phone from where you were using it to the printer. It is a touch pricey though, you need android 4.0+, and you would need to pay for the app.

Unfortunately I am not very experienced with these devices so that is the best I can do. If you want more help please submit another question with more information or you could register on the forum and post for a more conversational like approach to getting help.

Upvote 0

BEST TECH IN 2023

We've been tracking upcoming products and ranking the best tech since 2007. Thanks for trusting our opinion: we get rewarded through affiliate links that earn us a commission and we invite you to learn more about us.

Smartphones