1. Are you ready for the Galaxy S20? Here is everything we know so far!

Print to PDF from Chrome

Discussion in 'Android Devices' started by wioneo, Dec 2, 2013.

1. wioneo

wioneo Newbie

Is it possible to "print" to a PDF file like you can from a computer with the Chrome app? This is useful for saving online reciepts, confirmations, and other temporarily created things that you would want a copy of.

I tried sharing to the Cloud Print app, but it seems to just try opening the URL directly and then making a PDF from that result, which is useless for confirmation pages and things like that. I

The Dolphin app has Web to PDF as an add-on. Is there anything similar that works with Chrome?

1. Download the Forums for Android™ app!

Download

2. Rukbat

Rukbat Extreme Android User

There are "scanning" apps (the scanner is, of course, the phone's camera) that scan documents to pdf files. That may be the easiest way to do what you want.

3. wioneo

wioneo Newbie

I am talking about something to print the currently viewed page from the Chrome browser.

4. kittikatt60

kittikatt60 Lurker

Having the same challenge....
    I need to be able to "save a webpage to PDF" using Chrome, & name the new PDF, & save in my documents on my Nexus Google tablet.
    I'm honestly shocked this isn't already incorporated with Chrome on a tablet.

Simple solutions anyone?

I'm having a very difficult time finding one, that isn't requiring me to download & use another browser. I actually prefer Chrome.

Samsung Galaxy S3 Forum

The Samsung Galaxy S3 release date was May 2012. Features and Specs include a 4.8" inch screen, 8MP camera, 1GB RAM, Exynos 4412 Quad processor, and 2100mAh battery.

May 2012
Release Date
Reviews