• After 15+ years, we've made a big change: Android Forums is now Early Bird Club. Learn more here.

Printing a text messadge or forward to email

Boostermike

Jan 29, 2013
I have a Rooting Prevail. I have not added a texting app, so I only use the one you end up with after rooting.

I almost never text, but I need to print out a text conversation. I can not find an option to forward though email , as then I could print the email.

I also see no option to print though a wireless printer.

Any ideas?

I have a Rooting Prevail. I have not added a texting app, so I only use the one you end up with after rooting.

I almost never text, but I need to print out a text conversation. I can not find an option to forward though email , as then I could print the email.

I also see no option to print though a wireless printer.

Any ideas?
The 1st thing that came to my head was if you have screen capture on your phone, try that. When you think about it, it makes perfect sense to do it that way based upon appearance. :D

Upvote 0

BEST TECH IN 2023

We've been tracking upcoming products and ranking the best tech since 2007. Thanks for trusting our opinion: we get rewarded through affiliate links that earn us a commission and we invite you to learn more about us.

Smartphones