• After 15+ years, we've made a big change: Android Forums is now Early Bird Club. Learn more here.

privacy screen protectors

mr_esmit

Nov 2, 2010
Anyone who makes privacy screen protectors for the X10??? I've seen a ton of blackberrys and other phones with this. Seeing as our screen are huge and have great resolution, it's hard for the person sitting next to you not to see what's going on on the screen. Thanks.

Anyone who makes privacy screen protectors for the X10??? I've seen a ton of blackberrys and other phones with this. Seeing as our screen are huge and have great resolution, it's hard for the person sitting next to you not to see what's going on on the screen. Thanks.

I just searched google for Xperia x10 screen protector

HTC HD2 & Sony Ericsson Xperia X10 – 3M Privacy Filter (Screen Protector) | ScreenProtective Blog

http://www.amazon.com/Protector-Ericsson-Accessory-Export-Packaging/dp/B003D8IAUS

SONY ERICSSON XPERIA X10 ANTI-SPY PRIVACY SCREEN PROT. | eBay

Basically just a screen protector with either a mirror finish or a tinted mirror finish.

Upvote 0

BEST TECH IN 2023

We've been tracking upcoming products and ranking the best tech since 2007. Thanks for trusting our opinion: we get rewarded through affiliate links that earn us a commission and we invite you to learn more about us.

Smartphones