1. Are you ready for the Galaxy S20? Here is everything we know so far!

Prl 3000

Discussion in 'Android Devices' started by blitz468, Aug 23, 2012.

1. blitz468

blitz468 Well-Known Member

I was updating my PRL because I had lost my LTE and could only connect to the 3g and 1x network, and when I updated it, it gave me back the 4g, but then I lost my phone service and can't make phone calls. I spent about 30 minutes with someone from Metro trying to reset it, and she wasn't able to do it. I then went to check what PRL I was on and it said 3000. I have tried to update the PRL through QPST and LGNPST and neither have worked. I also have downgraded to ZVB, and upgraded back to ZVD and that didn't help. Anyone have a solution?

1. Download the Forums for Android™ app!

Download

2. ShinySide

ShinySide Extreme Android User

Open your dialer and press #.....I think you're in test mode :(

3. Fuzzy13

Fuzzy13 Extreme Android User

4. blitz468

It doesn't seem like test mode. It will act like it is making a call, but as soon as the dialer comes on it says dialing and then call ended. I can push pound and then call and it will act like it is making the call. It says searching for service and won't let me update the PRl to anything but 3000

5. Fuzzy13

You can manually update the PRL. Hang on ill get you the links

6. Fuzzy13

7. blitz468

I have manually updated the PRL through LGNPST and QPST with 3025, 3026, and 3030. They both say they have completed the updated but neither actually does. it stays at 3000. Also, I just tried the Test mode fix for the heck of it and it also did not work.

8. Fuzzy13

Did you try and update the PRL through LGNPST?

9. blitz468

You quoted me saying I updated it manually thorugh LGNPST and QPST?????

It was a bad sim card. I went to the metro store and they fixed it.

LG Esteem Forum

The LG Esteem release date was October 2011. Features and Specs include a 4.3" inch screen, 5MP camera, 512GB RAM, Snapdragon S2 processor, and 1500mAh battery.

October 2011
Release Date
Reviews