• After 15+ years, we've made a big change: Android Forums is now Early Bird Club. Learn more here.

PRL 60659 Available

ive never noticed bfore but is that a s10 or full size siverado in your sig??

02 Silverado 4x4 6.0L:cool:

Oh, and it's supercharged running 12lb of boost too. :eek:

DSC05481.jpg

Upvote 0
Ouch, that sucks! Sorry to hear that, never like to hear about wrecks. I'm actually looking at getting an 08 Avy, need something for a daily and with a back seat. The 02 is just not practical to drive everyday and bring along two kids, wife and dog. LOL A friend has his for sale I really like and it has the same theme as the Silvy. :D Oh well, we'll see.

avy2.jpg

Upvote 0
Ouch, that sucks! Sorry to hear that, never like to hear about wrecks. I'm actually looking at getting an 08 Avy, need something for a daily and with a back seat. The 02 is just not practical to drive everyday and bring along two kids, wife and dog. LOL A friend has his for sale I really like and it has the same theme as the Silvy. :D Oh well, we'll see.

avy2.jpg

looks good i got mine on the (dirt) cheap so i couldnt pass it up every option excet navagation(but added my own) custom box with 2 jl w3 12" w6 were overkill in that small of a truck lol that pic was when i picked it up from the dealer i need to get some bigger better wheels all in due time lol

Upvote 0

BEST TECH IN 2023

We've been tracking upcoming products and ranking the best tech since 2007. Thanks for trusting our opinion: we get rewarded through affiliate links that earn us a commission and we invite you to learn more about us.

Smartphones