1. Download our Official Android App: Forums for Android!

Support PRL swap issues with making calls.

Discussion in 'Android Devices' started by slider6996, Sep 9, 2011.

1. slider6996

slider6996 Well-Known Member
    None

Aug 26, 2011
    None ya
    Temple Texas
    Hey guys got a problem here. I been doing the prl swap and notice very good signal reception once i do, i have tried the 0115 up to 01120 and can make calls and text and even seems like better 3g connetion but after as short as 5 mins i can no longer make calls, i get some weird error voice message, its so long i cant even remember what it is but basically i cant recieve any kind of calls or texts.

Strangely though the 3g net aspect still works perfect but i cant get the calls and texts back unless i reload the stock prl, i googled this and cant seem to find any one else with same problem so im just curious what the dealo is or maybe i got a wonky prl file? but the odds of all 3 of them doing it? So was just curious why im getting this when i see alot of ppl saying it works real good, my other concern is that the cm7 beta i tried on triumph uses the 0115 prl i belive but i didnt try making calls with the beta but it was on my phone for least a hr and i do recall checking voice mail and it worked so any help on this would be appreiciated cuz would hate to know i cant use cm7 when its done, again ty : )

Advertisement

2. slider6996

slider6996 Well-Known Member
    None

Aug 26, 2011
    None ya
    Temple Texas
    Well was hoping someone would know a fix to this issue cuz i been running CM7 on this phone for 2 days and i can still make calls and it uses the prl 0115 but when im on a stock rom rooted and change the prl myself i lose the ability to make calls within 5 mins to 30 mins every time for some reason, so what am i doing wrong or does anyone have any input cuz while on cm7 i get better 3g and call reception it seems and would love to be able to use the prl 0115 myself without having ot be on cm7 for now, well thanks for any info u guys can provide.