• After 15+ years, we've made a big change: Android Forums is now Early Bird Club. Learn more here.

Pro Launcher Plus problem!

Hey guys...so I just bought the Pro Launcher Plus app (I tried out the free one and absolutely loved it), but there's a little problem I've been having with it: whenever I try to create a "People" widget, my phone always tells me that there's not enough space on that home screen, even when it's completely empty.

Does anyone know what might cause this?

Thanks in advance for the help! The "People" widget was literally half the reason I upgraded to the plus version, so I'd really like to know how to get it to work.

Edit: It says "No more room on this Home Screen" for pretty much EVERY Pro Launcher Plus widget. (And once again, it's saying this on completely empty home screens.)

Edit: It says "No more room on this Home Screen" for pretty much EVERY Pro Launcher Plus widget. (And once again, it's saying this on completely empty home screens.)

I was having this problem too and also with the Pure widgets. I was able to get them to work by going into the LPP preferences -> Homescreen Settings. Once there, I changed the number of rows and columns to 6.

Upvote 0

BEST TECH IN 2023

We've been tracking upcoming products and ranking the best tech since 2007. Thanks for trusting our opinion: we get rewarded through affiliate links that earn us a commission and we invite you to learn more about us.

Smartphones