• After 15+ years, we've made a big change: Android Forums is now Early Bird Club. Learn more here.

Probably Wrong Forum/Asked Before - Questions About Best Buy Return Policy

D

Deleted User

I am on Sprint and had the HTC EVO LTE.

I went to Best Buy, added a line of service for my GF, got the HTC One on her line, then had Sprint swap the One to my line, the LTE to hers.

Then, rumors of the HTC One MAX surface.

I am not normally one of these guys that have to upgrade every few months ... BUT, if they announce/release the MAX in September, I just may be kicking myself in the ass.

I am still within my return window. What are my options?

Can I return to BB and get another phone, and keep doing this every 2 weeks? That could be a PITA, I know.

I don't really have another phone available to use instead - she was on ATT.

I am sure I could kick her to Straight Talk with her phone for a month, return the One, get my LTE back and wait ...

I honestly wouldn't mind trying out different phones, such as the S4.

Anyone return a phone to BB only to get another and then another? I know it's kind of being an ass, but, had I known about the Max before I bought, I wouldn't be asking. I know there is "always" something around the corner, but, this timing is a tad compressed.

For that matter, do we even know if the Max is coming to the U.S. ahead of other region releases?

Thanks.

BEST TECH IN 2023

We've been tracking upcoming products and ranking the best tech since 2007. Thanks for trusting our opinion: we get rewarded through affiliate links that earn us a commission and we invite you to learn more about us.

Smartphones