• After 15+ years, we've made a big change: Android Forums is now Early Bird Club. Learn more here.

Problem after ROM upgrade

Skaftet

Lurker
Sep 16, 2009
After upgrading my Hero there has occured a problem.
When attemting to move or remove short cuts the aplication starts. I press and hold the short cut i wish to move or remove on my home screen waiting for the little vibration and for the trash can to appere. But the short cut instead runs the aplication. Sometimes it works, sometimes not. This is a bit annoying. Anyone else have the same problem, or better yet have a solution?

Thanks

I explored the problem some more, and found that short cuts on the two top rows of the display behaved as they should. The two bottom rows did not.
I'm not known to be grate at finding stuff, neither round the house or anywhere else, so this sensetivity adjustment function i could not find. Only calibration of the on screen keyboard.

Non the less the problem has now disappeared after a second or third restart. I don't feel any wiser after this, but it works now so at least I know the display isn't broken in some way.
Guess it was just a "hick up".

Thanks!

Upvote 0

BEST TECH IN 2023

We've been tracking upcoming products and ranking the best tech since 2007. Thanks for trusting our opinion: we get rewarded through affiliate links that earn us a commission and we invite you to learn more about us.

Smartphones