1. Are you ready for the Galaxy S20? Here is everything we know so far!

Problem After Update

Discussion in 'Android Devices' started by enginuity, Sep 29, 2020.

1. enginuity

enginuity Lurker

After I did the latest system update (Unlocked Snapdragon) I have a new icon that I can't get rid of. When I hit the Power mode button from the pulldown menu it just goes straight into Optimized mode with no settings or options given and then the icon goes away. Is there a way to stay in High Performance mode and get rid of that icon? [​IMG] [​IMG]

2. ocnbrze

ocnbrze DON'T PANIC!!!!!!!!!

have you rebooted the phone?

MrJavi likes this.
  3. enginuity

enginuity Lurker

4. ocnbrze

rather than do it from the pull down, have you tried in settings?

MrJavi likes this.
  5. enginuity

enginuity Lurker

Yes, I have. The only way I've found is using Samsung's Good Lock app to hide the icon.

MrJavi likes this.
  6. ocnbrze

hmmmmm weird i just had an update on my note 10+ a few days ago and had 0 issues with it so far. maybe try putting it in safe mode and see if it persists. if it does than something is wrong with your os. you might have to factory reset it to get rid of the issue. it could have been either a bad download of the update or a bad install. if it goes away then a 3rd party app is creating the issue.

MrJavi likes this.

Samsung Galaxy Note 10 Forum

The Samsung Galaxy Note 10 release date was August 2019. Features and Specs include a 6.3" inch screen, 12MP camera, 8GB RAM, Exynos 9825 processor, and 3500mAh battery.

August 2019
Release Date
Reviews