• After 15+ years, we've made a big change: Android Forums is now Early Bird Club. Learn more here.

Help Problem connecting USB

Smerks

Jun 11, 2012
Ive had this phone for a week or so and have since rooted it. But I am now having trouble connecting using USB. I can connect it to my PC and it will show 2 removable drives in my list of drives in explorer but I cannot access them. I also cannot mount my SD card in CWM. It doesnt show any removable drives when I try in explorer.

This all worked fine until I tried installing Samsung Kies which seems to be a POS and somehow screwed my drivers up. Ive removed them, got Kies off my system even went so far as to remove the Samsung drivers off my system and use Revo Uninstaller Pro to get any remnants off only to reinstall and have the same issue.

Any help would be appreciated.

i am having similar problem ?? i am trying put music on. my phone doesn t show up on computer eather. when first got it i was able to drag on few songs . since than ( i am new phone owner) i can t get computer to know phone plugged in use the usb conecter? if charges but doesn t show up on pc?? joined this forumhoping to learn. sorry cAN T can t help you. i may have go to phone store and ask??:mad:

Upvote 0

BEST TECH IN 2023

We've been tracking upcoming products and ranking the best tech since 2007. Thanks for trusting our opinion: we get rewarded through affiliate links that earn us a commission and we invite you to learn more about us.

Smartphones