1. Are you ready for the Galaxy S20? Here is everything we know so far!

problem downloading from market

Discussion in 'Android Devices' started by natnat, Feb 3, 2011.

1. natnat

natnat Well-Known Member

Does anyone know why this is?I can search in the market and choose to download an app but then it just sits there cued. It will work at home if I turn on wifi but I am at work now and its not having it. It is showing as good reception with 3G so cant work it out.Annoying if it only works with wifi, I havn't had this problem with other androids :(

1. Download the Forums for Android™ app!

Download

2. J3D1

J3D1 Newbie

can you use internet browser?

did you recently change/upgrade services?

3. natnat

natnat Well-Known Member

Hi J3D1Yep I can go on facebook browse the market and internet. It is just stuck at the download stage.
    Oh and I only got the phone yesterday and have not done anything other than download a load of apps last night but again they would only download using wifi.

4. Jus10

Jus10 Well-Known Member

I've searched the forums and found a bazillion threads dedicated to Android Market, this is the closest thread I can find that is similiar to my "issue." (I didn't want to have MODs go through a bunch of cluttering duplicate threads, just in case.)

But I'm on AT&T, and supposidly a month ago we got a bill to mobile option where we can have anything bought through Market billed to our accounts. Well I've never tried it, because I don't like paying for apps, but I finally found one I think is worth paying for (Beautiful Widgets.) When I click on "purchase", it only asks me to select credit card payment option and put a card on file, rather than bill it.

I have my own personal reasons why I don't want to use a credit card of course... but why do I not have BTM option in the Market?

5. _android9k_

_android9k_ Guest

Hi,
    You might want to try going to Settings-Data Manager-Data Saver and ensure Enable Data Saver is NOT ticked.

_android9K_

Motorola Defy Forum

The Motorola Defy release date was October 2010. Features and Specs include a 3.7" inch screen, 5MP camera, 512GB RAM, TI OMAP 3610 processor, and 1540mAh battery.

October 2010
Release Date
Reviews