1. Download our Official Android App: Forums for Android!

Support Problem downloading games

Discussion in 'Android Devices' started by Phieziem, Dec 16, 2011.

1. Phieziem

Phieziem Lurker
    None

Dec 16, 2011
    Hi guys

Just bought this great Experia Play for my son's Xmas present and thought I would download some of the games that are free ready for him to use.

It came with 4 free ones and another 3 (I think) free to download including Fifa12.

I can find the game and it dos say free download so I click on it and then click on download but it then just gets 'stuck' on this page with the 'EA' logo going around, left it for half an hour now on wifi but still the same, surely it should have downloaded by now ?

Any help would be great thanks

Russell

Advertisement

sufy1000 likes this.
  2. Vorbis

Vorbis Well-Known Member
    None

Mar 24, 2011
    Male
    UK
    I downloaded Battlefield Bad Company 2 and Dead Space without any trouble. I failed to download Fifa 12 as I didn't have enough free space on my SD Card at the time (it requires 1.5GB as I recall?).

The only thing I can think of is perhaps it isn't installing because you don't have the option to allow apps to be installed from other sites set?

Settings > Applications > tick Allow installation of non-Market applications

If that doesn't work I'm not sure mate. Sorry.

sufy1000 likes this.
  3. Phieziem

Phieziem Lurker
    None

Dec 16, 2011
    wow thanks Vorbis, nail on the head first time !

all OK now.

4. kolter357

kolter357 Lurker
    None

Dec 26, 2011
    Kinda the same problem with me. There were a couple games that were pre-downloaded including madden 11 and asphalt 6. It still requires you to download a little bit of it. I did madden with no trouble then when i tryed to asphalt 6 it just got stuck and then said an error occured with the downloading do you want to retry. Anybody know how to fix this??