1. Are you ready for the Galaxy S20? Here is everything we know so far!

problem finding my apps after 2.2 upgrade

Discussion in 'Android Devices' started by shaye30, Feb 5, 2011.

1. shaye30

shaye30 Lurker

I brought my samsung acclaim to u.s . Cell to have the update done after first trying to do it myself on my laptop with no luck. Now I can't ssem to find some of my apps that I Downloaded from Market previously. They show as installed when i go into Market. Can anyone help me out??

1. Download the Forums for Android™ app!

Download

2. Frisco

Frisco =Luceat Lux Vestra=

The apps icons are not in the app drawer?

Have you tried finding them in the menus, such as adding one to the home screen by long pressing and selecting "applications?"

Lastly, have you tried doing a search by name for any of them?

shaye30 likes this.
  3. shaye30

shaye30 Lurker

I figured out how to find them. From the home screen you click on the menu choose add, shortcuts and applications. That's the only way I could find all of them.

I could use help finding where the default ringtones are stored and how to find a particular file by searching for the name of the file. Is there an app that can help me?

4. Frisco

Frisco =Luceat Lux Vestra=

In menu > settings > search > searchable items, you'll see check boxes for several things which will be scanned by the search engine when you click the little magnifying glass soft key at the lower right of your device.

Samsung Acclaim Forum

The Samsung Acclaim release date was July 2010. Features and Specs include a 3.2" inch screen, 3MP camera, GB RAM, processor, and 1500mAh battery.

July 2010
Release Date
Reviews