• After 15+ years, we've made a big change: Android Forums is now Early Bird Club. Learn more here.

Help Problem Google calendar sync

Hatye

Lurker
May 25, 2011
Hi,

I use Google Calendar on my computer, iPad2 and Galaxy S2. On my iPad I have added my e-Mail account by Exchange server, but on my cell I use the built-in Gmail account syncing calendars and contacts.

I have mainly 4 calendars (school, work1, work2 and private). The problem is that one of the calendars doesn't sync properly with my cell. From tomorrow there isn't any entries on my cell (on one of the calendars), but everything is on my iPad. I have tried to remove the Google account, but that is not possible since it is the Google account.

Does anyone know what I can do to sync my cell with all my Gmail calendars properly?

I have only just started using the calendar function on my phone and earlier today tried to sync it with my Google account. Nothing appears in my calendar on Google though. The appointments are still on my phone and pressing the sync button doesn't bring up any error but it doesn't add anything to my Google calendar. Am I m issing something?

Upvote 0
I have only just started using the calendar function on my phone and earlier today tried to sync it with my Google account. Nothing appears in my calendar on Google though. The appointments are still on my phone and pressing the sync button doesn't bring up any error but it doesn't add anything to my Google calendar. Am I m issing something?

That should be it. Are you sure your calendar is turned on on your Google Calendar? And that your calendar event is added in the right calendar?

Upvote 0

BEST TECH IN 2023

We've been tracking upcoming products and ranking the best tech since 2007. Thanks for trusting our opinion: we get rewarded through affiliate links that earn us a commission and we invite you to learn more about us.

Smartphones