• After 15+ years, we've made a big change: Android Forums is now Early Bird Club. Learn more here.

Root Problem installing ROM

tongaston

Lurker
Apr 5, 2016
Hey guys,
Yesterday I decided to install the CyanogenMod 12.1 rom on my LG L70, it's unlocked, I rooted it successfully and wiped, but when I go to recovery mode and try to apply update from external sd, my phone says "e:failed to mount /sdcard (invalid argument)". I tried everything I could. I thought the problem was my SD card but I tried 3 different SD's and nothing changed.

My phone's specifications:
Model: LG-D325g8
Kernel: 3.4.0+
Software: V10d-SCA-XXX

Do you have any solutions?
Thanks!

Hey guys,
Yesterday I decided to install the CyanogenMod 12.1 rom on my LG L70, it's unlocked, I rooted it successfully and wiped, but when I go to recovery mode and try to apply update from external sd, my phone says "e:failed to mount /sdcard (invalid argument)". I tried everything I could. I thought the problem was my SD card but I tried 3 different SD's and nothing changed.

My phone's specifications:
Model: LG-D325g8
Kernel: 3.4.0+
Software: V10d-SCA-XXX

Do you have any solutions?
Thanks!

Hi, please follow the instructions given in the CM12.1 OP: http://androidforums.com/threads/un...12-1-for-lg-l70-d320-d320n-d325-ms323.912225/

As Imntrix suggested, you need to change your stock recovery to TWRP. Links are given in the thread I've linked.

Upvote 0
Everything's better with CM12.1 or 13 than stock ROM :) I'm serious.
In my opinion, CM12.1 is stable now and works without problems. It's faster, more convenient, better looking, more configurable, more secure, almost perfect :) Did I mentioned it's damn fast? :D

You might have flashed a wrong aboot file while unlocking bootloader - check this thread and try to replace your aboot with the correct one.
http://androidforums.com/threads/dump-all-variants-aboot-files-and-how-to-flash.918174/

Reactions: tongaston
Upvote 0

BEST TECH IN 2023

We've been tracking upcoming products and ranking the best tech since 2007. Thanks for trusting our opinion: we get rewarded through affiliate links that earn us a commission and we invite you to learn more about us.

Smartphones