• After 15+ years, we've made a big change: Android Forums is now Early Bird Club. Learn more here.

Help problem loading/displaying pictures.

phishguy

Lurker
Dec 16, 2012
I am relatively new to android phones after having iphones for many years.. I have gotten used to android and ios seems foreign to me now.. I have started having a problem and I'm not sure how to address it..
I downloaded jelly bean maybe 2 weeks ago. The problems didnt seem to start immediately.. my facebook app is constantly freezing and crashing. it also doesn't display pictures properly.. if I am browsing an album, a few pics may show up but then it doesn't.. it just shows the loading circle and the pictures will never show up.. A similar problem also happens on twitter.. pictures dont show up in the twitter post as they did..
Is this maybe an incompatibility with jelly bean and the apps? my apps are set to auto-update so they should be all up to date.. what is my best course of action to correct these issues? thanks for the help

I am relatively new to android phones after having iphones for many years.. I have gotten used to android and ios seems foreign to me now.. I have started having a problem and I'm not sure how to address it..
I downloaded jelly bean maybe 2 weeks ago. The problems didnt seem to start immediately.. my facebook app is constantly freezing and crashing. it also doesn't display pictures properly.. if I am browsing an album, a few pics may show up but then it doesn't.. it just shows the loading circle and the pictures will never show up.. A similar problem also happens on twitter.. pictures dont show up in the twitter post as they did..
Is this maybe an incompatibility with jelly bean and the apps? my apps are set to auto-update so they should be all up to date.. what is my best course of action to correct these issues? thanks for the help

What device are you using?

Upvote 0
Welcome phishguy!
What device do you have? Have you tried rebooting the phone? Or pulling the battery, waiting about 30 seconds or so, reinsert battery, then power on?
Is your signal good? What carrier are you on? Perhaps a coincidence between the update and the carrier signal?
Sorry for the many questions here:p :) Just trying to get more info is all :D

Edit: ninj'd by KENNECTED! I need to type faster or somethin :)

Upvote 0

BEST TECH IN 2023

We've been tracking upcoming products and ranking the best tech since 2007. Thanks for trusting our opinion: we get rewarded through affiliate links that earn us a commission and we invite you to learn more about us.

Smartphones