1. Are you ready for the Galaxy S20? Here is everything we know so far!

"Problem loading gadget"

Discussion in 'Android Devices' started by brenharvs, Apr 30, 2012.

1. brenharvs

brenharvs Lurker

Hi I'm new here, first post to try and get some help to this problem I can't find any solutions to.
    Earlier this morning I called Verizon because I've been having some issues with my droid inc2, and while on the phone he had me go through the process of rebooting the phone into a "safe mode" which I guess blocks third party apps from running. But since then I have restarted my phone twice without safe mode running, and Now have all these black rectangles saying, "Problem loading gadget" any way to fix this without completely re-installing all applications?
    Any help is appreciated
    -thanks

1. Download the Forums for Android™ app!

Download

2. AMTrombley0924

AMTrombley0924 Android Enthusiast

You just need to re-apply the widgets. The apps should all still be on your phone, but you need to delete the widget from you home screen, then re apply a new on onto the screen. This happens sometimes when the apps are cut off. I've had to do it. No reinstalling needed

3. bberryhill0

bberryhill0 Android Expert

That's the first I've heard of a "safe mode".

HTC Droid Incredible 2 Forum

The HTC Droid Incredible 2 release date was April 2011. Features and Specs include a 4.0" inch screen, 8MP camera, 768GB RAM, Snapdragon S2 processor, and 1450mAh battery.

April 2011
Release Date
Reviews