1. Are you ready for the Galaxy S20? Here is everything we know so far!

problem on browser

Discussion in 'Introductions' started by magnum31, Apr 19, 2012.

1. magnum31

magnum31 Lurker

hi! i have this problem. i am using a samsung galaxy y. i always use the browser for facebook cause i don't download the "facebook for android" app because the facebook in my browser and the app looks like the same. one time, i was so anxious about the slow progress in loading so i decided to clear the cache, history, cookies, form data and location access to see if there would be improvements. i also reset my browser's default settings. now, when i try to open the facebook site in my browser, it looks like the regular version, or i can say, a more inconvenient one (not like the "facebook for android" app, and so with the features and look). i want to revert the settings, so how can i do it? i want to "use" the "facebook for android" app "directly/automatically" in my browser. thank you and i hope you can help me.

2. Rush

Rush {<>}~{<>}

Hello and welcome aboard. Thanks for stopping in to join us.

Type in touch.facebook.com in your browser - hopefully this works for you. (FYI) I use both the facebook for Android app and the touch.facebook.com app, and they both work the same way; with some extra added features on the facebook for Android.

Here's a link to your area of support - where other users of this phone can lend assistance to you. Samsung Galaxy Y - Android Forums.

I hope this place serve you well. :thumb:

magnum31 likes this.
  3. magnum31

magnum31 Lurker

woah. thank you very much! :)