1. Are you ready for the Galaxy S20? Here is everything we know so far!

problem related to sensor in micromax a70

Discussion in 'Android Devices' started by rajbharmal, Dec 26, 2011.

1. rajbharmal

rajbharmal Newbie

does only I have this problem or everybody is suffereing from same PROBLEM? sensors are not working perfectly as it should work and I m not able to play any sensor based games. I have purchased a new one n from starting I thought a70 must not be having sensors. bt I have came to know it has all the required sensors. den y m I not able to play this type of games? sensor is working bt not perfectly. means during turns sensors work after turn is completed. it is very laggy.

any help would b appreciated.
    thanks in advance

1. Download the Forums for Android™ app!

Download

2. varun.chitre15

varun.chitre15 Android Expert

Sensors are correct but games are laggy.
    Go for hybrid 3 custom ROM for good gaming experience.

rajbharmal likes this.
  3. rajbharmal

rajbharmal Newbie

Thanks for the quick reply dude. Yesterday only i have installed hybrid v1 rom and same is the case with that rom. Sensors are not working perfectly for any game. Do u think v3 will solve the problem den i will install it today only... the sensors dont work not only for turns bt it hangs means if tilting right, it hangs to right even if i tilyed left. Den again suddenly it goes full left and hangs... :(

4. rajbharmal

rajbharmal Newbie

Can it be problem with my mobile's sensor? Bcoz i m able to play asphalt very fine without using sensors bt when i activate accelerometer i am not able to play means cant turn. It is even not working for motoracer which is mere 5 mb game

5. varun.chitre15

Don't use your phone perpendicular i mean directly perpendicular to the ground while playing games tilt it little downwards because it is not gravity sensor but it is accelerometer.
    yes,I can play games smoothly on hybrid 3

6. rajbharmal

rajbharmal Newbie

Ok i will try amd will post u the update

7. rajbharmal

rajbharmal Newbie

Installed Hybrid 3 rom aswell but still problem is same. Accelerometer is lagging very much. Do u hav any other solutions or i will have to give it in service center only. ???

8. sunil90

sunil90 Android Enthusiast

I dont think there's anything wrong with the sensors

Go to ur gallery app and tilt your phone.. you will see the pics arrange themselves without any sensor lag..

9. cool.gautam

cool.gautam Android Enthusiast

If still it happens just go take a walk to the service centre. :)

10. theperfectpunk

theperfectpunk Well-Known Member

The Problem is due to the fact that some of the games use the magnetometer or the compass instead of the accelerometer to get better accuracy, so these games fail to operate properly.

11. rajbharmal

rajbharmal Newbie

I found the problem. its wih the sensor only. right tilting works fine but left tilting doesnt work. I rotate my mobile completely on left side den it works after 1 sec. now I will have to give it to servic center only. bt den how can I go to old recovery. I do hav old rom backup bt I don't have old recovery backup. what to do now. at present m using cwm n want to go back to stock recovery

12. varun.chitre15

You cannot go back to stock recovery without kernel source!

13. mastermind1024

mastermind1024 Android Expert

You can't as told already.You can just go back to stock rom n ofcourse unrooted.I don't think service center people will see for which recovery is there.but if your phone goes to some dev team member there can be a problem.

14. rajbharmal

rajbharmal Newbie

ok thank you all.... thanks for the help....

15. rajbharmal

rajbharmal Newbie

I m even not able to play asphalt or nfs shift.... does they use magnetometer ???

16. theperfectpunk

If it's not working then it probably requires the compass,
    I'm pretty sure that the a70 has a magnetometer and an ambient light sensor as permission are defined for both. It's probably not working because of the lack of drivers.

17. mastermind1024

No,asphalt and nfs shift working nice in A70 with accelerometer.so they don't need compass.n yes it is a possibility that drivers are lacking but as of now compass not working as I can see with quadrant and also google maps navigation,it shows static map on navigation.

18. theperfectpunk

and one more thing the a70 must have an ambient light sensor as if one looks carefully near the micromax logo, one can see three blue shaded circles, one is the proximity sensor and what are the other two?

It is visible in this video too Micromax A70 Fastboot - YouTube

Think on it guys

19. mastermind1024

Yes you can even see those by seeing the phone through camera of any kind means by seeing through any webcam or other phone camera u will notice red/blue colored dots there.