• After 15+ years, we've made a big change: Android Forums is now Early Bird Club. Learn more here.
Ok so I know multipal people have posted links to root for the droid razr. but none of them actually rooted my phone,I previously had a samsung galaxy that I rooted once with odin and heimdall,for those that dont know those are softwares that samsung fans use to root their devices.does anyone know of a simaler software that is used by motorola that I can personally root my phone so i know it gets done,and possibly point me in the direction of a guide rather than a pre root link.any help is much appreciated.

You said Droid Razr, just to clarify you mean the HD variant, not the original one correct?

Which version of Android are you running though, is it ICS or Jelly Bean? Because so far there's no root method for Jelly Bean, only ICS and that can be carried into JB. Let us know, and we'll try to help the best we can.

Upvote 0

BEST TECH IN 2023

We've been tracking upcoming products and ranking the best tech since 2007. Thanks for trusting our opinion: we get rewarded through affiliate links that earn us a commission and we invite you to learn more about us.

Smartphones