1. Check out our companion app, Forums for Android! Download from Google Play

Support problem sending mms

Discussion in 'Android Devices' started by arkangeluk, Dec 6, 2010.

1. arkangeluk

arkangeluk Well-Known Member

Jul 10, 2010
    Male
    somewhere between here and there
    Ok folks, I think I've done a bad thing lol was deleting some things and now I can't send pictures I'm using handcent and all was well before I got trigger happy with the delete button usual thanks to anyone who can help

ric

Advertisement

2. rosered

rosered Well-Known Member

Jul 4, 2010
    UK
    When you say 'some things' what do you mean!? Messages in Handcent, files in your root file etc. Are you with T-Mobile UK - if so you can send a fix me text to 150 and they will send you the settings. Or try Menu>Settings>sony ericsson and settings download.

3. arkangeluk

arkangeluk Well-Known Member

Jul 10, 2010
    Male
    somewhere between here and there
    Yes rose I'm with t-mobile it was things like WiFi widgets those kind of things will contact t-mobile when I get home

ric

Sent text to tmob rose and got reply that my phone does not support the service I require
    I'm trying to send a picture in a text, could that be the my problem

Sorry rose think phone is playing funny buggers ( local saying) with me. seems to be working fine now sent the two pics no problem

ric

4. rosered

rosered Well-Known Member

Jul 4, 2010
    UK
    I have had that with them in the past, spent blooming ages fiddling and resetting and then it all just started working so wonder if it was a network thing? My signal been dropping off this afternoon/evening which is a bit weird.

Oh well as long as it is no long playing funny buggers (!) it's all good. We have silly buggers not funny ones, but I am guessing they are just cousins from a different part of the country!