• After 15+ years, we've made a big change: Android Forums is now Early Bird Club. Learn more here.

Help Problem switching from speakerphone and back to phone

I've had this problem a couple times now and it's a little frustrating, especially since I'm already frustrated I have to call these stupid customer support lines anyways.

I've had to call more times than I've wanted to a customer support line. Long waits and getting bounced around, put on hold numerous times. I switch to speakerphone while on hold so I can do whatever while waiting then switch back one a live person picks up. After doing it a couple times in a call, when I switch back to the phone, the person on the other end can't hear me anymore. I have full, or nearly full, signal, and switching between speakerphone and the phone, I can't be heard. It happened three times this weekend and once again today. I did it today just to see if maybe it was a fluke and since I'm in a different area. Same problem.

Anybody else experiencing this? Searching around and I haven't found anything.

BEST TECH IN 2023

We've been tracking upcoming products and ranking the best tech since 2007. Thanks for trusting our opinion: we get rewarded through affiliate links that earn us a commission and we invite you to learn more about us.

Smartphones