• After 15+ years, we've made a big change: Android Forums is now Early Bird Club. Learn more here.

Help Problem when exiting a program/app

Existence

Jun 9, 2010
Alright I have a weird problem. Only happens when I am in a program for 20 seconds or more. After I am done with the program I will click on home (EVO btw) and it will go to a white screen with the HTC logo and reload sense. As if I was rebooting each time. This usually takes about 5-15 seconds to complete. It does it quite a bit if the phone has not been restarted for a while. It gets really annoying too. Any ideas?

Alright I have a weird problem. Only happens when I am in a program for 20 seconds or more. After I am done with the program I will click on home (EVO btw) and it will go to a white screen with the HTC logo and reload sense. As if I was rebooting each time. This usually takes about 5-15 seconds to complete. It does it quite a bit if the phone has not been restarted for a while. It gets really annoying too. Any ideas?

try using a cache cleaner app. the reason it goes away after a reboot is that reboot your phone clears out the cache files.

Upvote 0

BEST TECH IN 2023

We've been tracking upcoming products and ranking the best tech since 2007. Thanks for trusting our opinion: we get rewarded through affiliate links that earn us a commission and we invite you to learn more about us.

Smartphones