1. Are you ready for the Galaxy S20? Here is everything we know so far!

Problem while rooting with VISIONary +

Discussion in 'Android Devices' started by 194kami, Feb 4, 2011.

1. 194kami

194kami Lurker

I have recently used VISIONary + on HTC desire HD, because people online reported it to work fine. However, while temprooting the app froze, the screen became black and after a while (waited for about 15 minutes), when I restarted the phone, everything seemed to work unreasonably slow. SU access was not gained as well. Since the operating system was then unusable, I hard formatted the device a few times using various methods. It is a little bit faster now, however, the system is still too slow.

Could you please give me some general understanding of what is happening in my phone so I could possibly restore it to the state when it was still fast.

Thank you very much.

1. Download the Forums for Android™ app!

Download

2. SUroot

SUroot Extreme Android User

Menu > Settings>About phone.

Is it android 2.2.1? If so, it wont work.

3. 194kami

194kami Lurker

Thank you, SUroot, for your quick reply.

Yes, it is. Now I have read more about various rooting methods, and it's currently impossible to root 2.2.1, isn't it? I have disabled automatic system updates. Should I wait for new rooting ways to come out or will it be impossible to root this version of android?

4. SUroot

SUroot Extreme Android User

They'll crack it eventually. Nothing is impossible

5. anandv76

anandv76 Well-Known Member

and impossible is nothing!

SUroot likes this.
  6. Rubixious

Rubixious Newbie

You may be able to downgrade your phone first, then install visionary+, then install your custom ROM.
    Downgrade + Root (inc. install V+): How to- Root HTC DESIRE HD

HTC Desire HD Forum

The HTC Desire HD release date was October 2010. Features and Specs include a 4.3" inch screen, 8MP camera, 768GB RAM, Snapdragon S2 processor, and 1230mAh battery.

October 2010
Release Date
Reviews