• After 15+ years, we've made a big change: Android Forums is now Early Bird Club. Learn more here.

Problem with accessing attachments

A

Android Question

I have a Samsung Galaxy S3 mini and I cannot download any attachments on my emails. I have the phone only a few weeks but I initially had no problem accessing any attachments. What is the problem ? I have an eircom.net email set up . Gmail emails and attachments are OK and can download but not on my eircom.net account. please help. Thank you. Regards, Kathleen.

Connect to your eircom account with a browser on your computer (or laptop) and see if you can download them from there.

Then when you call eircom tech support, you'll have relevant information to give them. (It could be a problem with your phone, the way your phone's set up or their email service - there's not enough information to tell, without having your phone to try a few things.)

Upvote 0

BEST TECH IN 2023

We've been tracking upcoming products and ranking the best tech since 2007. Thanks for trusting our opinion: we get rewarded through affiliate links that earn us a commission and we invite you to learn more about us.

Smartphones