1. Download our Official Android App: Forums for Android!

Support Problem With Ace

Discussion in 'Android Devices' started by Sapt, Sep 19, 2011.

1. Sapt

Sapt Lurker
    None

Sep 19, 2011
    A while ago, my phone sometimes can't detect the sd card(or something like that). When i check the task manager at "Summary" It tells me the space on my sd card but I cant see the apps installed in sd card or install any apps into sd card. Now it's always like this. I've tried factory reset and the problem is still here. Please help if you have any idea how to fix.

Advertisement

2. msvijai

msvijai Lurker
    None

Aug 30, 2011
    Hi,
    I am also facing this exact issue, initially i thought it could be of the SD cards issue. Now, after reading your comments now only i realize that this could be the Phone issue. What SD card ur using, mine is SanDisk-4GB-Class4.

Is anyone facing the same issue and if you find a solution to it, pls let us know..

Thx in Advance..

-Vijay S

3. disturbedone

disturbedone Member
    None

Sep 5, 2011
    None
    Earth
    Try inserting the SD to the computer.. Can you see all the data there? If so.. backup all the data to the computer.. (no need to get the music and videos if you dont want)
    Then try formatting the card (usually in FAT32) and then copying the data back into the card and reinserting it

(unless youve tried all this before) :)

4. Sapt

Sapt Lurker
    None

Sep 19, 2011
    Hmm....I'm using Kingmax 8GB Micro SD Class 4.
    and I can't try it now. No adapter to put SD card into computer. >_< ..I'll try to go buy 1 as soon as I can. Thanks for your help.

5. disturbedone

disturbedone Member
    None

Sep 5, 2011
    None
    Earth
    Ohh.. its not very expensive. Just borrow one from a freind. No point buying one just for this. Thought you had a laptop or something to directly plug insert it.. :)

6. enrich2u

enrich2u Lurker
    None

emm.. i am also facing the same problem but it works again after i re-format micro-sd card (FAT 32).. i am using used micro-sd card i think it caused the problem!!:(

7. praky

praky Well-Known Member
    None

Jun 11, 2011
    Samsung doesn't guarantee that every sd card will work with the phone. I use a transcend one. No problems so far.