1. Download our Official Android App: Forums for Android!

Support problem with address view in the contacts

Discussion in 'Android Devices' started by tazoman, Apr 12, 2011.

1. tazoman

tazoman Member
    None

Jan 6, 2011
    hello group i'm having this issue with the address view in my htc droid incredible. I notice when I go into a contact and look at the address for a person that i've stored I can only see the first part of the address, meaning the street number and name and I notice that the city and zip and the rest fades out. What I have been doing is clicking on edit to view the city state and zip but I notice that if the address takes up more than one line for the street name and number it's hard as hell to get to that second line. My question is is there a way to see the full address of a person from the main contact view without having to go through all of this mumble jumble which is quite tedious and frustrating, if so someone please help me, thanks.

-Mel

Advertisement

2. hesablade

hesablade Lurker
    None

Dec 10, 2011
    I realise a fair amount of time has passed since this question was posted but in my quest to find answers to the same problem I wanted to share my findings. I think Contapps may be the saviour. It's available free on Android Market and so far I'm liking it! I have only been using it for a few hours though. I'll tell more if I grow to hate it.
    I also found another thread with a reference to an app called Contact Search with an add-on called Contact View which is also in the Market for free. I have not tried it but it appears to correct the same failings.
    I hope that stops a few people banging their heads against the proverbial wall.