1. Download our Official Android App: Forums for Android!

Problem with Atrix or network?

Discussion in 'Android Devices' started by bwizzie, Mar 4, 2011.

1. bwizzie

bwizzie Lurker
    None

Jan 22, 2011
    I have had the phone for almost 2 weeks and had not had a problem until yesterday. My internet, email, market, and vlingo text quit working. I went to Att store and we tried rebooting, checked account data plan settings ($30 unlimited) and we couldnt fix it. I bought the phone from radioshack otherwise they would have exchanged for another one. So I called att support, they also saw nothing wrong with my account but she reset my line and it all worked again. Im not sure what she meant by resetting but I received an att message thanking me for being a new customer...The very next day I am having the exact same problem all over again. I tried rebooting, and even tried factory reset and nothing has worked. Not only do I not have network access but I cant even connect to wifi anymore either.

I put my 4g sim card into my brothers inspire and it works with no problem. Any chance I might have got a defective atrix? Im going to return it tomorrow, if I get another atrix and this problem continues I will go with the inspire.

Advertisement