• After 15+ years, we've made a big change: Android Forums is now Early Bird Club. Learn more here.

Help problem with audio

bzvz

May 26, 2010
so i didn't put any unofficial software,in other words,everything is as it came out of the store (except lots of apps ofc :p )...

the problem is that i doesn't play any sound when i want to play music,or with some app (without headphones,when i have them then it's normal) but when someone calls me or i set an alarm then it plays perfectly normal so i'm confused...it's obvious that speaker is not broken :/

then today suddenly i can't hear anything when i'm in a call,and the person from the other side also doesn't hear me,i also don't know why is that...i'm not an expert for this kinda things and actually i'm quite knew in this world :/

sorry for bad english :D

Hi all..I am from india..I updated to GALAXO 1.6.1.3.1.It was working fine for 3 days..Later when someone calls i cant hear them and they cant hear me..The external speaker works when mobile is booting..i.e samsung tone..Later music files play but nothing comes from the speaker..Full silence..
I gave my mobile for service by installing factory firmware..They told me to wait for 15 days or more..Motherboard is damaged it seems...

Upvote 0
i managed to fix it and it works properly,but with another "technique" :p

*#*#0673#*#* or *#*#0289#*#* - Melody test

type this in your dialer and try it...it worked for me,i don't know why :D (maybe i was just lucky).now everything works,speaker,and when i'm in a call i hear everything and the other person also hears me...

Upvote 0

BEST TECH IN 2023

We've been tracking upcoming products and ranking the best tech since 2007. Thanks for trusting our opinion: we get rewarded through affiliate links that earn us a commission and we invite you to learn more about us.

Smartphones