• After 15+ years, we've made a big change: Android Forums is now Early Bird Club. Learn more here.

Problem with call drops after upgrade to 2.2

kuni_zdenek

Lurker
Sep 26, 2011
Hello, few days ago I installed the newest version of Kies (2.0.2.22071_128) which announced that a new firmware version for my i5800 is available - 2.2 Froyo i5800XXJP4. The upgrade went smoothly but there are two things that happen after the upgrade: first (critical) is that when somebody calls me the call is automatically dropped - seems like the "ringing" application that shows on display who calls me crashes, the network becomes unavailable for few seconds and I even don't see the call on the list of missing calls. Unfortunately, I can't even connect to Kies anymore which shows a message that I must turn the phone to Samsing Kies mode and that the current mode is not supported. Does anyone know how to solve my problem?

BEST TECH IN 2023

We've been tracking upcoming products and ranking the best tech since 2007. Thanks for trusting our opinion: we get rewarded through affiliate links that earn us a commission and we invite you to learn more about us.

Smartphones