1. Download our Official Android App: Forums for Android!

Support Problem with connection between phone and Bluetooth speakerphone

Discussion in 'Android Devices' started by Mike Divine, Dec 24, 2014.

1. Mike Divine

Mike Divine Lurker
    None

Dec 24, 2014
    Male
    Phone: ZTE Valet…Android version: 4.1.1….Speakerphone: Jabra Drive

I have intermittent phone connection to the speakerphone. I have no problems with pairing the phone and speakerphone. However, on the Bluetooth settings under Profile, there is a check box next to Phone Audio, Use for Phone Audio. If this is checked, the phone and speakerphone work. The media audio for the phone and speakerphone works almost all of the time. Also the phone seems to have no problem with pairing connection to the speakerphone. Since I know that the phone and speakerphone work together some times and not others, I am wondering if there is a solution to this.

Advertisement

2. olbriar

olbriar  

Jun 19, 2010
    Male
    Land of Oz
    Hello Mike. I'm going to move your Valet BT thread into the discussion area for the Valet. It's there where other members with the phone can best answer your questions. Thanks for joining Android Forums.

3. Mike Divine

Mike Divine Lurker
    None

Dec 24, 2014
    Male
  4. 2BitGary

2BitGary Member
    None

Jun 10, 2014
    I sometimes get dropped BT when pairing with car, everything is paired and working, but I'll be driving down the road and poof it's gone. Also, there are times when audio won't play even though everything is paired. About all I can do is reboot the phone and re-pair to the car. That usually fixes my issues.

5. pa_cap

pa_cap Well-Known Member
    None

Aug 3, 2013
    My BT connection to one vehicle ('11 GM)sometimes doesn't start, now in cold weather here in MA more so. Thinking OEM battery in vehicle is contributing. This is less of an issue in another ('14 Ford) but happens too. My quick solution is to cycle BT on/off on phone and this usually works.

Tags: