1. Are you ready for the Galaxy S20? Here is everything we know so far!

Problem With Dialer

Discussion in 'Android Devices' started by fydave, May 17, 2011.

1. fydave

fydave Newbie

Hey errybody,

I've noticed this problem on both of the Thunderbolts that I've had. I have a few customization applications installed: Minimalistic Text, Extended Control, Beautiful Widgets, LauncherPro, Circle Battery, and maybe one or two more.

The problem I noticed on both phones which I didn't on any other phone I installed these applications on to is that when I go to the dialer now it won't display any of the recent call log until I type at least one number in and erase that number. Once I do that it'll display the entire recent call log like it should but until I do that it simply shows me the dialer with a blank screen as if I haven't made any calls.

I was wondering if anyone might have any ideas as to why this is happening?

Thanks in advance! :]

1. Download the Forums for Android™ app!

Download

2. mattdeasay

mattdeasay Newbie

Others including myself were experiencing the same problem. I don't quite remember the solution. I think it involved deleting the People short cut on your home screen and then adding it again.

If you do a search or check some of the older threads I'm sure you will find the solution.

3. fydave

fydave Newbie

Ah, alright. I appreciate your help!

HTC Thunderbolt Forum

The HTC Thunderbolt release date was March 2011. Features and Specs include a 4.3" inch screen, 8MP camera, 768GB RAM, Snapdragon S2 processor, and 1400mAh battery.

March 2011
Release Date
Reviews