1. Check out our app, Forums for Android! Download and leave feedback here!

Problem with duplicate apps in "All Programs"

Discussion in 'Android Devices' started by killtheaquitted, Nov 11, 2009.

1. killtheaquitted

killtheaquitted Well-Known Member

Nov 11, 2009
    Hi All,

So I know it is lame to have a PLEEEZ HELP question for my first post, but I have looked around the forum and not found an answer to this problem. As everyone else has probably been doing, I switched my SMS to Handcent to resolve the battery issue. The tutorial I followed recommended reinstalling Hero's battery after doing all the software stuff. I took this to mean "take it out and put it back in." Well, I did that and it worked for the battery issue, but when I went to my "all programs" a bunch of my apps were listed twice (facebook, some games, etc). I dragged and removed the extra apps but every time I come back to all programs, they are still listed twice. Weird, I know. This isn't a drastic problem, but it is annoying esp if it keeps happening to additional programs. Has anyone else encountered this issue? If so, how did you fix it? Thanks all and I promise to try and answer others questions in the future!

Advertisement

2. akkidy

akkidy Well-Known Member

Oct 24, 2009
    It happened to me after a couple of install and uninstall. The game Bonsai Blast suddenly had 2 icons under all programs. I just uninstalled it and reinstalled again and that fixed the problem.

3. killtheaquitted

killtheaquitted Well-Known Member

Nov 11, 2009
    i did that with the games but I am afraid to do it with the native facebook app. thanks for the suggestion

Tags: